Any personal or financial information you provide us is protected using the latest available technologies. Our systems are scanned regularly for vulnerabilities and any possible concerns resolved immediately. Here we've outlined why ReadyForZero is safe and how we keep it that way. You can also securely submit a security report.
Our Secure Platform
- Physically secure Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure; a validated PCI-DSS 2.0 service provider.
- Industry proven security measures including but not limited to 256-bit encryption and regular internal and external third-party security audits.
- We never store bank credentials and this data is not accessible to anyone.
- Our servers and networks are protected at every border by firewalls and 2048-bit security keys.
- Our technology stack is fully PCI-DSS compliant, professionally verified and tested. PCI compliance is a strict security standard that ensures companies safely process electronic payments and securely handle personally identifiable information.
Our Trusted Partners
- Trusted data partners like Yodlee, Experian and others help us aggregate real-time financial data without storing sensitive credentials ourselves.
- Depending on your creditworthiness, we use technology to securely connect with trusted lending partners like Avant, LendingClub and Prosper to pre-qualify you for better loans.
- Whenever possible, your identity is verified for your protection using a combination of challenge questions and your social security number. This information is always encrypted.
You are in control of your ReadyForZero account, and all related data can be removed easily, anytime on your own.
… and real people are here to help
We are a team of real people, committed to help you to get out of debt. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns: